What is Omnesys NEST Plus?
Omnesys NEST Plus is an innovative solution offering ‘Tools of the Trade’ from Omnesys and its partners that allows an investor client to use a bouquet of investment services, trading advice, news or any other services of their choice. All this is delivered to where they matter the most - right inside your trading platform.
These ‘Tools of the Trade’ offerings on NEST Plus are integrated seamlessly with Omnesys' award winning platform – the NEST Trader. NEST Plus allows a person to access several services from various sources within a single interface. This approach highlights the power of delivering niche services to a huge community in a centralized manner. Omnesys has made this possible by working with some of the leading service providers in the industry.
The Investor client can now register with NEST Plus, subscribe to their favorite tool, news or service and act on expert advice much faster than others. Whether they are a short term trader, swing trader or investor, whether they prefer stocks, commodities, Forex, options or futures, NEST Plus will enhance overall trading experience.
Check out all the Tools of the Trade:
- 1. Nest Starter Pack - A free offering containing multiple period Intraday & Historical charts, NSE-IPFT Reports, Market Monitor and Market Scanner for your trading terminal.
- 2. Nest Premium includes real time Dow Jones News and your broker's research and trading calls. Check this case study to see how Nest Premium can benefit you.
- 3. Nest Pulse is the ultimate technical analysis tool with built in execution capability.
- 4. Vantage Trade is an algorithm driven intraday and delivery call generator. This tool can also tell you whether you should be buying/selling/holding any scrip of your choice. See Vantage Trade's performance under 'What's in it for you' link.
- 5. Sim Trade - A simulated trading environment to test your strategies and trade with virtual money.
- 6. Web Charts - Plus Web Charts allow you to view advanced intraday and historical charts on the website itself without the need to have a separate application. Charts are provided for NSE-Cash segment with intraday (one minute updates) as well as historical data
- 7. Option Strategy Builder - Want to learn about advanced option strategies? This is the ultimate tool for you to select the appropriate option strategy based on your market outlook.
- 8. Mutual Funds- Latest mutual fund data from CRISIL including monthly portfolio updates of all the funds.
- 9. Nest Portfolio - A comprehensive view of your entire portfolio with exciting features like automated sync with your trading terminal.
- 10. Indian volatality - IndianVolatility is a service dedicated to traders and hedgers engaged in the derivative segment of NSE. It scans all 240+ stocks and indices and 30,000+ options contracts everyday to find profitable option trading opportunities for your consideration.
What is in it for an Investor Client or end user?
- - All services/tools within a single user interface
- - Choice of services and tools from various sources at a single place
- - Ability to act on research, calls etc in no time – Execution enabled services
- - Participate in a community of traders
- - Better overall trading experience